Thursday, September 3, 2009

Top 11 songs I want avaialbe via DLC

Okay so I've enjoyed Guitar hero 5 quite a bit. It's fun and requires me to work to get progresively better. but the set list is missing a few crucial songs that I want to play, so here are my top 11 songs I want available via DLC.

Honorable mention: Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World. I already have this song but I want the whole album to be available damn it,

Number 11. Sarah Yelling by Three Doors down.
10. Lights and Sounds by Yellowcard
9. The 12th day by Autopilot off.
8. 7 days till the wolves by Nightwish
7. Gimmee shelter By the rolling stones
6. The impresion that I get by Mighty mighty Bosstones
5. All my friends are Metal Heads by Less than Jake
4.Dance of the Eternity by Dream Theater
3. Juke Box Hero(live) by foreigner
2. Black Ice by AC/DC
1.Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

check back later and I may decide to update this list with reasoning why I want said songs.

No comments: