Saturday, September 12, 2009

Civil War, Abridged

Marvel Civil war abridged Amazon product review, a review of the sereis will come later.
I'm behind on my reviews by about another two weeks because my secondary hard drive will no longer be detected by my primary drive so le sigh.


I'll keep this brief,
The hardcover is lovely but way over priced for the content, despite being so large it only features 7 issues of content and then some really crappy bonus material, but its not bonus because you are paying 15 dollars more for this hardcover.
The biggest let down is the missing two pieces of epilogue(Captain America 25 and Civil War the Confession) that should have been included, as well the Amazing Spider-man issues that should have been included to improve the meat of the content.
Overall, skip this hard cover unless you absolutely must have a civil war hardcover.

No comments: