Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cleaning house aka lining up some ducks

So. I am doing some quick little agendaing here and setting up some awareness for whats to come that might actually come.

First off you are likely to see LESS early reviews of movies. In fact, I'll be doing some reviews of some back stuff that I have on my shelf and in my netflix queue likely more than you'll see early reviews. I'm going to try to see them still, but work will likely interfere.

Next I have two major projects related to the All-Star Superman Project. One you won't see until 2011 when I have a chance to fill in the holes of teh write up of a project I already started but haven't been written on. In other words, I've been doing reading projects and somewhere between a third and half way done and didn't write anything on the earlier material. So it'll be whenever I have a chance to revisit and write in that first third that you will see this Bendisy event.

But you will soon, as in before 2011, a write up that covers Grant Morrison and his Opus. It'll actually be two separate reviews that refer to each other at certain junctures.

Halloween? I have a grave intention to get a write up up.

Between now and then? Not much. Maybe as something pops up I might add something in, but other than that...Expect quiet as the days come. Until I've had a better chance to see how much of my energy work drains from me.

No comments: