Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A movie that makes you feel like a Schmuck. - A review of Dinner For Schmucks

A Faux review because I couldn't bring myself to write a real review, maybe one day. But for now, this is as much thought as I can deal with for this movie. The rest of this week shall include the appearances of reviews for the Blu Ray of Kick Ass, and hopefully reviews of Middle Men and Easy A.

I can not emphasize how much you should avoid this movie. Unless all you like is movies with stupid humour and humor based on people supposedly acting like idiots them this movie isn't for you.



Overall avoid this movie. F. There is no way I can recommend this movie, I'd rather you pay money to see Twilight. I felt dirty watching this movie. Any movie whose message is obviously laughing at people doing stupid things is morally wrong, but at the same time having your entire movie having you do that? The validity of the moralistic message is lost when your creative forces don't follow it. I need a shower.

No comments: