Sunday, October 4, 2009

The top 11 songs of 2004

This is the top 11 songs of 2004
11.Disney land by five for fighting
10.Sometimes you can't make it on your own by U2
9.All these things that I've done by The killers
See who I am by within temptation
8.Forget it by Breaking Benjamin
7.The Longest day by Full blown rose
6.Hurt by Nine inch nails
5.I don't want to know by New found glory
4.Almost by Bowling for soup
3.Broken by Seether
2.Picture perfect by Tyler Hilton
1. Polaris by Jimmy Eat World










Heres the list of songs that didn't make the cut but were considered:

The 12th day by Autopilot Off
The Geeks Get the girls by American Hi fi
Make a sound by Autopilot Off
1985 by Bowling for soup
Down for the count by bowling for soup
Somebody get my mom by bowling for soup

Rain by Breaking Benjamin
With arms wide open by Creed
Everybody's fool by Evenesence
My imortal by evenescence
My Opinion by the exies
Dear enemy by the exies
Angels and girlfriends by Five for fighting
Take me out by Franz Ferdinand
It's good to be in love by frou frou
Chariot by Gavin Degraw
I don't want to be by Gavin Degraw
The Chronicles of life and death by Good Charlotte
I just wanna live by Good Charlotte
Futures by Jimmy eat world
Kill by Jimmy eat world
Just tonight by Jimmy Eat World
Leave (get out) by Jojo
Mr. Brightside by The killers
Points of Authority/99 problems/one step closer by Jay-Z and liknin park
burn Burn by lost prophets
Blow me away by Breaking Benjamin
Float on by Modest Mouse
Untitled hidden track(sex drugs and rock and roll) by Saliva
Survival of the Sickest by Saliva
One by Simple plan
In time by marc collie
Vindicated by Dashboard confessional
Gifts and curses by yellowcard
Vertigo by U2

No comments: