Saturday, October 24, 2009

end of october update

Whew. Things got busy eh?
Alright so Soon(hopefully during November)I'll be up dating the last 9 parts of the top ten list with reviews. These will be extra to fill in the gaps. I'll also be putting together a nice review of the pilot episode for Pretender as an early experience and a Review of Let The Right One In.
Other stuff including another edition of Hollywood Sucks, a top 11 list, A Tester's Dilema: Mantacon, and a couple movie and book reviews will show up. I'm warning you guys now, December may very well become a blackout month for me. Assuming this other gig falls through(i'll likely know by black friday) I'll start doing the last month in comics where I do 500 word reviews of comics from the last month on both ends of the good/bad spectrum from my pull list.
Glad to put that down, lets see me stick to it.

No comments: