Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What happened.

So for the span of one month, this site will have gone black. My bad, sometimes life takes hold and you just don't have time to write a review or even a note. I mentioned it my twitter, which has also basically fallen to the way side. I can't gurrentee any real consistency till I end up moving again in September and see how things play out, so basically you'll see something at least once a week, and probaly quite alot showing up in the early weeks of october.
What I can say is coming hopefully next week is reviews for Wonderfalls:The complete series, Pushing Daisies:Season 2 on blu ray, Dollhouse:Season one on blu ray, Southland tales on Blu ray, Watchmen the directors cut on Blu ray, Marvels Civil War Hardcover and in september: Supernatural season four on Blu Ray.
Hopefully this week I'll finish up Gurren Laggan and will have that review out soon. Same to Smallvile season 8. Tonight I'm hopefully crafting my review of Harry Potter Six the film, and On top of that I'll soon have a very special 7-part long review.

I'm also working on putting together a little something extra for the minitures fans and looking into getting someone who actually still has a passion for Video Games still and get them working on this too.

No comments: