Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Trade Waiting List for the Month of Febuary

Each month I plan to highlight the books I intend to pick up.  Some might get reviewed early, some late.  Some maybe none at all.  But as part of reviews of Trades and Hardcovers I'll be scudding reviews of not just the content but the artifact itself.  In between releases I might post reviews of elements of my collection that I haven't read in a given format.  For example I read IronMan month to month, but just got the second Oversized Hardcover(OHC) and so reading it in that format will be interesting.
This month's first item is the Hawkman Omnibus by Geoff Johns.  Being a rather Large volume, it might take a bit before I have time to review it. 

The other items that are currently on tap for February include American Vampire Vol. 3, Fables Book four.
  But I could see the TPBs of Manhunter showing up as reviews. 
Overall this month appears light, but a handful of books slipped from February to March so let us see if any slip back.

No comments: