Saturday, January 22, 2011

Coming Soon: The Weekly Release

Hey folks, I'm going to start doing a little write up on what I bought in a given week, at what price(or the price I am allowed to reveal), and my thoughts if it is something I haven't discussed.
This week I bought Buried and Bioshock for the PS3.
This Upcoming week I am buying Red and How to Train Your Dragon.


Often the movies will be a mix of new releases and older releases on sale.
Games will almost always be ps3 and will likely be older.
Graphic Novels will be from who knows where, but since I buy them off ebay it'll likely be a comment on the quality of the book. Also 99 times out of a hundred it'll be Hardcover.

Alright, I'll have reviews up at the end of the week for stuff and this week, baring weather and work, I have at least two different films I'm reviewing.

No comments: