Saturday, June 27, 2009

Uhhh, My bad

So It's summer now. I'm bored.
I may have failed in the past, and am likely to fail at this again, but damn it I'm going to try.
So one thing I am for sure doing is converting every months worth of Twitter posts into a blog. Yes pointless, no it won't take away from my other writings(assuming any are done) and then there was a third idea but I forgot it.

Few notes, if you notice typos, as in non usage errors( such as your, you're, or There, Their, they're) then likely it means I've typed it up in IE8 beta, rather than Firefox as I typically do.

Soon I'll add my list of top 100 films and Directors, and will likely make it a weekly(possibly daily if I feel ambition overcome me) Go through one by one explaining my choices. I'll likely start at the top of the list. number one, and work my way down as the higher numbered movies are more likely to shift to spot than the lower ones. I'll be working my way through some films this summer and thusly will be doing some work on the list and then will give an updated list at the end of the summer.

Again, I might be aiming for more than I can chew, but with no permanent job a bunch of free time this was the best I could do.

So I guarantee a review of something tomorrow. Don't know what, might be a napkin but damn it I'm going to do it!

No comments: