Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Top 11 films of 2010

Update: I've seen more movies! Yes, I am getting around to a handful of the best movies of the year and an internal debate in my head has delayed those reviews but I believe now I can revise my list. A third revision may come later but for now this is the new top 11 list of 2010

11.127 Hours
10.Toy Story 3
9.Flipped
8.Let Me In
7.Kick-Ass
6.Red
5. Inception
4.True Grit
3. Black Swan
2.Buried
1.Scott Pilgrim


These are my top eleven favorite movies of 2010
This list somehow managed to not include the 11th so as of 9:52 i have updated to include number 11.

11. Machete
Love and Other Drugs
127 Hours
Toy Story 3
Flipped
Let Me In
Kick-Ass
Red
Inception
Buried
1.Scott Pilgrim

Honorable mention: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1(THIS WAS ONLY HALF A BLOODY MOVIE). Also A-Team.

There is still some time left in 2010 so there might be some changes come January. in addition, I still need to see Social Network and The Town so we will see where those take us.

No comments: